Dave Lennox Signature® Collection
CBX32MV Variable Speed, Multi-position Air Handler
Quiet, efficient, environmentally responsible air handler for virtually any installation
Here are some of the top features of the CBX32MV:
High-efficiency evaporator coil provides excellent heat transfer and efficiency.
Variable speed blower motor allows enhanced humidity control, improved air quality and more consistent temperature for added comfort.
Optional electric heat adds supplemental heat for increased comfort.
Insulated blower compartment uses extra-thick insulation to minimize operating sound.
- Variable speed motor—designed for quiet, high-efficiency comfort and enhanced humidity control
- Insulated blower compartment—uses extra-thick insulation to minimize operating sound
- Automatic comfort control for lower summertime humidity levels
- Variable speed blower motor—excellent for zoning
- High static capability—adjusts airflow to meet the comfort requirements of your home
- Optional electric heat provides supplemental warmth for added comfort
- High-efficiency evaporator coil—provides excellent heat transfer and efficiency
- Meets the Florida 2%-or-less air leakage requirement
- iComfort®-enabled technology—allows the air handler, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency*
- Efficient check and expansion device—ensures highly efficient operation and is designed for use with non-ozone-depleting R410A refrigerant
- Antimicrobial drain pan—includes an antimicrobial agent that inhibits mold and mildew growth and is made of a durable composite material that won't corrode or rust. Multi-position to prevent leaks and water damage
- Tool-free filter access—allows easy filter replacement for improved air quality
- Corrosion-resistant cabinet—offers long-lasting reliability with a durable, baked-on finish
- Includes delta plate knock-out for easy installation of Healthy Climate® germicidal light
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on covered components
*iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat must be installed with an iComfort-enabled indoor unit.