Dave Lennox Signature® Collection
CBX40UHV Variable Speed Air Handler
One of the quietest and most efficient air handlers you can buy
Here are some of the top features of the CBX40UHV:
- More-efficient operation reduces electric consumption and conserves resources.
- Variable speed blower motor allows enhanced humidity control, improved air quality and more consistent temperature for added comfort.
- Factory-installed MERV 16 Precision Pleat™ media filter provides healthier indoor air.
- SilentComfort™ technology delivers the ultimate in quiet, consistent cooling and heating.
- Offers greater cooling efficiency when matched with specific air conditioners or heat pumps
- More-efficient operation—reduces electric consumption and conserves resources
- iComfort®-enabled technology—allows the air handler, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort WiFi® Touchscreen Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency**
- SilentComfort™ technology—delivers the ultimate in quiet, consistent cooling and heating
- Variable speed blower motor—allows enhanced humidity control, improved air quality and more consistent temperature for added comfort
- Variable speed blower motor—allows superior ramp-up control in heating mode, eliminating uncomfortable bursts of cold air
- High-static capability—adjusts airflow to meet the comfort requirements of your home
- Factory-installed MERV 16 Precision Pleat™ media filter—provides healthier indoor air and reduces the space required for installation
- Improved humidity control
- Staged electric heat strips—provide just the right amount of heat
- Quality you can trust— designed with reliable, time-tested components
- Antimicrobial drain pan— resists the growth of mold and mildew
- Meets Florida standard for less than 2% air leakage from units
- Compatible with chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant systems—which provide exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- No ozone emissions— a known lung irritant
*Based on sound pressure levels during operation of CBX40UHV-36 with factory installed MERV16 Precision Pleat™media filter and leading competitive three-ton units at equivalent external static pressure when set up per section 4.5.3 of AHRI's test standard. AHRI 260-2001; and efficiency (CFM/Watt) ratings established per AHRI's test standard: ANSI/AHRI 210/240-2008.
**iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat must be installed with an iComfort-enabled indoor unit.